Reminders worth getting
One of the first things I did with my iPhone was try out the location-based reminder option.
Tips for using Reminders:
- Location-based Reminders:
- To set a location, you can use a saved contact location or just manually enter it at the time you create the reminder.
- Use a specific street address whenever possible.
- The location service icon will remain in the status bar until you mark the reminder as complete.
- Available only on iPhone 4 and later, iPad (4th generation Wi-Fi + Cellular), and iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular).
What I did next as a funny joke has become an ongoing marriage helper. I set my phone to remind me "Be Kind To Joan" whenever I get near the house. Likewise, I set her phone to say "Be Kind To Nancy" when she gets near the house.
Do we need to be reminded? Well, sometimes ...after a hard day and the traffic ... yes, the reminder is like a cool drink on lemonade on a summer day.
How do you use your Reminders for things other than meetings?